Golden Princess Caribe Deck Balconies.

lovevacadays

Do you know if you can open the dividers between the balconies? We will have several rooms together.
No. The divider itself doesn't open nor can it be removed as it's bolted to the hull of the ship. However, there's a narrow door in the divider that can be opened as long as there isn't a fire door between cabins. You can see where those doors are on the deck plans. They are usually where the number sequence increases by 100. Just ask your steward. Edited by Pam in CA

We have dealt with the same situation recently. Called Princess several times before being told the fire door issue was fully explained. Sure enough we had cabins numbers that jumped a lot. Fortunately we were able to change cabins well in advance. If you look closely at deck floor plan there is a curved line in the hallway that is the fire wall. And cabin numbers jump.

• 2 weeks later...
I am happy to say that my friend and I are booked in a Caribe Deck Balcony.:):):)
Great! :) I just upgraded myself from an inside to a balcony cabin on the Royal in September for just a few hundred $. Much better than the thousands I'd seen previously. Edited by Pam in CA

Great! :) I just upgraded myself from an inside to a balcony cabin on the Royal in September for just a few hundred $. Much better than the thousands I'd seen previously.

That is great Pam. Nice to see those balcony prices went down.