Horse Back Riding

bearette

Does anyone know of a place to do horse back riding in Grand cayman besides Honeysuckles? Honbeysuckles is the only one I have seen mentioned and I wanted to see if there were any other options out there. Thanks.

Anyone know why the ship doesn't sponsor shore excursions with Horseback riding?

We're going to Grand Cayman on the Star Princess this October and NONE of the ship based excursions include horseback riding! I was hope to do something new and exciting at Grand Cayman since I've been there three times already and once for an entire week!

Also, there doesn't appear to be information on how to contact or book these tours, does anyone know how to book when not booking through Princess or the cruise line you're going on? This is a first for me.

Thanks for the insight!

~Jake

The links above include contact info - emails and phone numbers. Both times I rode someone came and picked me up at the condo we were staying at, only in this case they could pick you up where you tender in.

Not much different than booking through the cruise line, except you skip the middleman. This is usually the way to go because any excursion booked on your own is almost always cheaper than through the cruise line.

I always bring a goodie for my horse too, so remember to swipe an apple or such from the buffet. :D

Archived