My cruise isn't showing on the website!

tpooleinjax

There's nothing in Cruise Manager and the banner at the top that tells you how many days left before your cruise is gone. I even tried logging off and back in with no change. It might be time to get on the phone with them!

It seems to be a glitch. The rep I spoke with can see my booking and attempted to transfer me to their ESolutions department for assistance with the website but ended up disconnecting me. They really need some assitance with learning how to transfer calls as this has happened before. I will keep an eye on the website to see if it reappears at some point today.

It seems to be a glitch. The rep I spoke with can see my booking and attempted to transfer me to their ESolutions department for assistance with the website but ended up disconnecting me. They really need some assitance with learning how to transfer calls as this has happened before. I will keep an eye on the website to see if it reappears at some point today.

Good to hear. Have you printed your cruise docs yet? Congrats on quitting smoking, after almost 40 years I quit just over a year ago.

Edited by WindsorFred

Yes thankfully my documents are printed and waiting for me to finish packing! 10 days to go!

And congrats on quitting smoking yourself! It is not an easy thing to do.

Sweet, no worries then.

Yes it was used the ecig to quit, tried cold turkey but did not have the will power.