nice drop in price

rocker57

Taking a 4 day Pacific Coastal cruise in October with 2 friends. Bored at work, so I thought I would check prices, and it came down over $300 for our mini suite. It meant that each of us a $124 drop in fare, plus 2 of us got a $25 OBC, our 3rd friend didn't as she is 3rd. Sucks to be her :) I was quite surprised as it is so far out, I didn't think it would come down, so remember folks, keep checking! :cool:

I hear you, Doris. Mine always go up tooi :mad:

I guess we just pick the right times to book. i am still floating on the price of our Sept. cruise. We got a terrific deal on a Full suite, so booked it B2B. Breakfast in Sabatine's beats a few dollars price drop for us. Wish I could tell everyone the TA that got us this one.

And yet....our cruise on the GRAND in August has not gone up...or down one cent since we booked 6 months ago. When we upgraded from a WS to a VS, paying the $1400 difference, we had our $100.00 cabin credit taken away..LOL. Sometimes you cant win. But we will have a FANTASTIC time!!!!

Thanks for the heads-up rockers57! We saved about $250 including the OBC on our 3-day Coastal in November, and our traveling companions saved a bunch since they book 2 cabins and pay the single supplement. My TA didn't know about it but took care of it immediately. Yay Cruise Critic!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app