Group Cruise on Carnival Sunshine May 30th

Nice review. I just need a 70" screen to read it all without scrolling left and right because of how wide the posts are! :eek::D

Any idea why it does that.? I'm looking at the post now and they are the right width. However, I have seen them spread out all the way across the screen where it is difficult to read.

I did type it using Word and then copy and paste. Any ideas as to how to prevent it from stretching across the screen?

Enjoyed your review! Thanks!

I'm surprise when they did the reno they didn't put mini fridges in the cabins. The ship seems to have just about everything else...Don't know if I could stand not having one!

I had my worries about not having a refrigerator because my daughter is a Type I Diabetic and we took extra insulin that needed to remain cold. We purchased a soft sided cooler for this trip. Our rooms steward was wonderful about making sure it always had ice. He would drain the water and refill it. He also filled our ice bucket twice a day. We had a few bottles of water and soft drinks in our room. We would put some in the cooler. The others we would serve over the ice provided by our room steward.

How did you contact the CD through facebook... the Carnival sunshine page looks old.

We are with a group in September of 23 and most are 1st time cruisers with kids and trying to get everyone to have early seating!

Love the Review!

How did you contact the CD through facebook... the Carnival sunshine page looks old.

We are with a group in September of 23 and most are 1st time cruisers with kids and trying to get everyone to have early seating!

Love the Review!

You will need to like John Heald. There will be a section where you can comment or ask questions.

I'm not sure how you booked. If you booked through a travel agent, you bookings should be linked. If you all booked individually, you can contact him. You will need everyone's cabin number.

Hope it works out for you. I would love to go again.

Thanks. That means a lot coming from you. I have really enjoyed your last two reviews. Looking forward to reading your next one.

Awwwww thank you for such kind words. I'm looking forward to my next one too because then it'll be cruise time again.....haha. I'm following along on your review

I wanted to tell you one more positive thing about Carnival. We had a Vietnam veteran in our group. This is the second year in a row he has cruised with our group. His wife said they received a fruit basket on both cruises. She wanted to know if anyone else in our group did. She thought they received one the first year because it was their first cruise. She didn't know why they received one this year.

I found out today that Carnival sends soldiers and veterans a fruit basket when they cruise. I love it that Carnival honors our military.

• 2 months later...

Do you by chance have the fun times from this cruise? We are going on 10/4. Since you left on Friday and your formal nights were Sat & Wed, I assume ours will be Sun & Thurs as we leave on Saturday. Can't wait!

Thanks for the wonderful review! We have afts on 7

• 2 weeks later...

Our first cruise some booked through our local travel agency and we booked directly with Carnival. The TA told them they could NOT link us with them for the dining. I got the cabin numbers and called Carnival and there were a total of 15 cruising together. Bingo, just a few minutes later we were all linked. Had a great cruise with a couple of stories we will never forget.

Hello and thanks for the review! I was wondering (hoping) you might be able to post a few pics of the aft cabin on 5. I believe you said one of your friends was in 5342. These cabins are very new and there aren't alot of pics floating around. We are sailing the sunshine in January and considering switching to this cabin. Thanks!

Sorry, I don't have any photos. I know my friends like the cabin. There were four of them in the room. She said it was not as crowded in that cabin as it was with four on the Dream. It is private back there. In order for us to see them, they had to lean on the rail of their balcony and we had to lean over ours. You can't see onto the balcony.

Their safe didn't work once, but they said one phone call had it fixed.

Hope you have as good of a time as we did.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...