Liarsville in Skagway

aksharp1

I've been to Skagway and I know it's a very small place, easy to walk every where. However, my father in law cannot walk far distances. I'm wondering if there is some kind of shuttle service or "taxi" or something similar that we would be able to take from the pier to Liarsville Salmon Bake. It's been years since I've been to Skagway and I cannot remember if there was any type of service. Any advice on getting him there and back would be greatly appreciated.

Also wondering, where, exactly, is the Liarsville Salmon Bake? Is it in town or outside of town. Just incase my FIL decides he doesn't want to go and my husband and I decide to go ourselves, which way do we walk there?

Thanks so much!

According to Google Maps it is about a mile from town but for some reason it seemed farther to us. They do have transportation. Here's a link.

http://www.alaska.org/detail/Liarsville-gold-rush-trail-camp-salmon-bake

We went there on our 1st trip to Alaska as part of our excursion. Food was good and so was the entertainment.

Mary Lou

Thank you for the heads up. Had no idea. Guess I will just book this excursion thru NCl then and not worry about transportation since it should be provided thru them. Glad I got that all figured out!

Thanks, again.