Oriana pools.

robanddiane

We are going on the Oriana later in the year and would like to know the depth of the pools. I am a non swimmer along with my sister in law however we still like the pool when possible. The Crystal pool on Oceana is perfect for us at 4 foot 6 inch depth so wondering if the Oriana has a pool similar.

Hi there, The pools on Oriana are all pretty deep I seem to remember.

Looking back at my photos, I can see that the front and back pools (Riviera & Terrace) both have a maximum depth of 1.9m (6ft 3in).

We are going on the Oriana later in the year and would like to know the depth of the pools. I am a non swimmer along with my sister in law however we still like the pool when possible. The Crystal pool on Oceana is perfect for us at 4 foot 6 inch depth so wondering if the Oriana has a pool similar.

Oriana:

Crystal pool (Outdoor pool) - 12 metres x 5.25 metres. 1.9 metres deep. This pool has a vertical ladder for entry / exit. Located on Lido Deck

Riviera pool (Outdoor pool) - 8.7 metres x 5.25 metres. 1.9 metres deep. This pool has normal steps with gradient for entry / exit. Located on Lido Deck

Terrace pool (Outdoor pool) - 8.25 metres x 3.6 metres. 1.9 metres deep. This pool has a vertical ladder for entry / exit. Located on D Deck

see link for full details on P&O ships

https://ask.pocruises.com/help/PO/fleet/cunard_pools

Edited by Pennbank