splenor review may 28-jun 5

queentashyra

Everyone is up for there first breakfast on the ship. The kids loved the many different selections. My kids are eaters and ate most of what they got, me on the other hand,I'm a picky eater so I always get a small amount first. As usual the bacon police you only get 3-4 pieces each. I don't eat eggs but the scrambled eggs had water in the bottom of the pan? I wondered why it was different.

imagejpg1_zps802bc24e.jpg

imagejpg2_zps9e5f315c.jpg

imagejpg3_zpsc56f3897.jpg

as to your comment regarding the eggs. the water is the steam build up. plus the fact these are powedered eggs when you get the scrambled on the lido. real eggs would be at the omelet station and the dining room.

look forward to the rest of your review

Everyone got the lobster. And endless cups of lemonade and water. And sparkling Apple cider Lolimagejpg8_zps7cc2f38f.jpg

Great review! I can't wait to read more.

I love the kids faces in this picture, they're all like "enough with the pictures already" except for the little guy, that smile lights up the hallway.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Haha! I see the back of my head in one of your photos!

We did this cruise and I'm slowly working up to writing a review. Glad to see you are more on top of things. It's fun to re-live the experience.

Someone asked about the Dr. Seuss stuff. We did it all and will include info and photos in my review.

Well the beach is right there and that's what we did. We got chairs eventually. Lol. Everyone snorkels. They loved the clear water and the fact that the water was so clear. I forgot we did karaoke at the lido deck the night before grand Turk. We were horrible but I made the girls do it. After all it's a cruise and so what we were horrible. Lol . The kids loved the towel animals and chocolate .

imagejpg3_zps9c86f823.jpg

imagejpg1_zps26ec84f6.jpg

imagejpg2_zpsbf7a20af.jpg

Great review! I can't wait to read more.

I love the kids faces in this picture, they're all like "enough with the pictures already" except for the little guy, that smile lights up the hallway.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes he loves pictures. I just say cheese. Lol

Haha! I see the back of my head in one of your photos!

We did this cruise and I'm slowly working up to writing a review. Glad to see you are more on top of things. It's fun to re-live the experience.

Someone asked about the Dr. Seuss stuff. We did it all and will include info and photos in my review.

Lol. I hope no one is offended if they show up in my pics. How was that first night for you. Can't wait to read your review

Lol. I hope no one is offended if they show up in my pics. How was that first night for you. Can't wait to read your review

No offense at all. Ironic really, out of 3000 people and there I am! It's your sail away pic so we were all out looking at the Statue of Liberty and stuff.

The first night-UGH. Thankfully I brought some ginger candy so it was alright. The biggest issue was trying to walk down the halls. We all joked that we wouldn't even need to drink as we were already tipsy.

This is our 3rd cruise and finally a ship on a stick. It took the kids to help.

First sand castle contest , volleyball contest and then pirate games. Pirate games we came in 2nd the reason was the judges said the other team was trying hard?? I thought you win for succeeding but oh well it's only a game!!

Volleyball team ( missing members )

imagejpg1_zpsadb9effe.jpg

Sand castle winner

imagejpg1_zps61bab85f.jpg

No pics for pirate games

Pirate games our captain rocked. We had to bury her up to her neck!!