The Clampett's go to Sea: Inspiration Review

Eqty

Oh, man, and I thought WE were the Clampetts on the cruise. My family group (23 of us) were on the same cruise with you. How come we didn't recognize each other? We've GOT to be long-lost relatives... Tell me, does your family tree only have one branch, too?

As for people getting left behind, I was told that one youngish couple staggered up to the dock, saw the Inspiration still in port, assumed that it was the Imagination (wellll, they look alike and both start with "I") and went back to the bar for a while.

Boy Howdy! Now I don't have to go on that diet for my cruise in November, cuz I just laughed my a** off!

Another story please (make it a belly laugh, it would help with that diet thing)!

Thanks for the entertainment!

One serious question for you, have you been to Chankanaab, and if so how did Dzul-Ha compare in the snorkel area?

Loved the review, read it to my fience. We sail in Augugst for the honeymoon. I have cruised several times, he has never gone, so it will be kind of new all over again!

The part about "the show" had me absolutely rolling! I too am a fan of watching them roll into the ship from Cosumel unfortunately I have also been one of those folks wayyyy to many times then I care to remember.

Ahhh the memories, thanks for your post-

That is definitely the best review that I have read yet! You and the other Clampetts could join DH & me on the Inspiration 10-10-05 and take apart Grand Caymen too. I have now added make sure to watch the Show to our list of things to do! So funny!:D

it's obvious to me that the only possible answer is for you to organize a cruise critic group cruise! :)

look at how many people have already expressed an interest in cruising with you!!! :D

so, whaddya think?

Great review! I truly hope your family is as described. My DH is always telling me that all families have their eccentrics not only mine. Let me add that had you had one of my illustrious relatives with you the correction would be jalapeño pepper not jap-a-lean-o! :eek: Happy cruising.

Thank you for that most entertaining review!

Like many other posters, I believe we have some common relatives. When my family goes on vacation together, I always refer to it as the "Griswold/Soprano Family Reunion"

I love the notion of doing a CC Crazy Family Reunion cruise! Anyone up for taking the lead and getting one planned?

Archived