The Clampett's go to Sea: Inspiration Review

Eqty

don't remember if I have read this before but even if I DID, I still laughed! Great writing, great sense of humor you have, OP, and look forward to reading your next review!! I love it when old threads get "reborn" for all the newbies, AND not so newbies, to read or re-read!!:D

• 5 months later...
Wow! It's been so long I almost forgot about it. Thanks for resurecting i! We have a Freedom cruise scheduled in February with many of the same clan members so I'll probably get enough material to write another.

Don't forget your promise! :D

Well I personally think we could charter an entire ship with the people that want to cruise with you, and because of you! I am known as "Griz" with my family. (Griswald from National Lampoon Family Vacation). We would have a lot of fun together!:D :D :D :D

I really enjoyed your review. I guess they probably didn't need a comedian on board for that cruise, with you and your family available for almost anything!

I am curious about the first place you went snorkeling at. Was it about 10 miles from the port and was there an old stone hotel across the street from it. The hotel is in bad shape and hasn't been used in years, though your clan might have enjoyed touring it, especially the outdoor toilets! I was curious about the snorkel area, because I've been to one in the past and I couldn't remember the name of it, just where it is. I will be on the Inspiration in August and I would like to take my daughter back to that area to snorkel. From what I remember it was very rocky, but you didn't have to stand on the rocks, you could just go into the water from some steps. I hope that is the place I'm thinking it is. It was the best snorkeling I've done in Mexico. I hope you or someone else can confirm it.

By the way, was your clan wondering why there were no holes in the sides of the eating tables and where that handy serving stick went to?

Can't wait to hear about the next cruise.

Thanks again for the laughs,

Kat

Archived