Thomson Excursions

what i meant was...for instance...the shorex for summer 2015 are not on sale yet...although the cruises are

as soon the shorex are released on sale you can book them (i dont know how for in advance they release them tho?)...they will let you know by email (usually)

Don't think any restrictions, just go to Thomson site - then Shore Excursions, pick what you want - enter personal details, then away you go. Very easy.

Thanks - been on the site and it just says they are not available for purchase yet so thats whats prompted the question :)

Thanks - been on the site and it just says they are not available for purchase yet so thats whats prompted the question :)

I do know that the summer ones are usually on sale from about February so for May 2015 onwards they will go on sale in Feb 2015.

Not sure about the winter ones as we have not sailed in the winter period.

Hope this helps.

Don't think any restrictions, just go to Thomson site - then Shore Excursions, pick what you want - enter personal details, then away you go. Very easy.

We are booked on a November cruise and cannot book excursions yet so there are definitely some restrictions.