Freedom of the Seas menus

I know I have seen the breakfast menu on a review somewhere, but I didn't download it to my computer. I will look around and see if I can find it.

However, I found these lunch menus from a Freedom review last year. There are 3 menus, but they only have MDR lunch on sea days, so if you have only 2 sea days (as I do on my upcoming cruise), I'm not sure how they decide. Let me know if you have problems accessing it. If it doesn't take you directly there, then go to the Royal Caribbean folder.

http://s975.photobucket.com/user/mickev05/library/Royal%20Caribbean?sort=3&page=1

Do anyone know where I can find copies of the breakfast and lunch menus for the dining room for Freedom of the Seas.

Typical breakfast menu:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=40358692&postcount=9

The blue section will have a different special every day.

Edited by clarea

I know I have seen the breakfast menu on a review somewhere, but I didn't download it to my computer. I will look around and see if I can find it.

However, I found these lunch menus from a Freedom review last year. There are 3 menus, but they only have MDR lunch on sea days, so if you have only 2 sea days (as I do on my upcoming cruise), I'm not sure how they decide. Let me know if you have problems accessing it. If it doesn't take you directly there, then go to the Royal Caribbean folder.

http://s975.photobucket.com/user/mickev05/library/Royal%20Caribbean?sort=3&page=1

Is the MDR open for breakfast each day? On port days, what are lunch options? My son has allergies and I have read that we should stick to the MDR. I am concerned about eating in the Windjammer as it seems that the staff is not always sure of the ingredients in the foods.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Is the MDR open for breakfast each day? On port days, what are lunch options? My son has allergies and I have read that we should stick to the MDR. I am concerned about eating in the Windjammer as it seems that the staff is not always sure of the ingredients in the foods.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The MDR is open for breakfast every day.

For lunch the MDR is only open on sea days. In the WJ make sure you ask to see a chef about your sons allergies and not the waiters or dining room staff.