Cabins with lounge chairs?

amber381

Does anyone know (specifically on the Pride) if the aft facing balconies have lounge chairs? Also, what cabin types besides suites have lounge chairs, if any (not just regular patio chairs). Thanks!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

Not from experience, but from what I have read, the extended balconies (and that includes the aft) will have one or two lounge chairs. I have heard you can ask for more from your steward if you want. I believe the regular balconies just have chairs, but again, since I have never been in one (but will this cruise - an aft extended) I could be wrong.

Not from experience, but from what I have read, the extended balconies (and that includes the aft) will have one or two lounge chairs. I have heard you can ask for more from your steward if you want. I believe the regular balconies just have chairs, but again, since I have never been in one (but will this cruise - an aft extended) I could be wrong.

We had an aft extended balcony (4232) on the Pride, and it had one lounger and two chairs on the balcony.

DSC09432.JPG

DSC09434.JPG

DSC09435.JPG

Does anyone know (specifically on the Pride) if the aft facing balconies have lounge chairs? Also, what cabin types besides suites have lounge chairs, if any (not just regular patio chairs). Thanks!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

The aft wrap balcony suites on Pride had lounge chairs when I cruised on that ship--the kind where you can lay down on them. I had cabin 7347. The aft facing balcony cabins did not have those lounge chairs in my experience. They just have the regular chairs and one small table on the balcony.