ultimate beverage package

Noodles13

Can anyone let us know what beverages are included could we have a gin and tonic or vodka with this package?

Yes and you'll need to purchase about 11 every day of your cruise to equal the cost of purchasing as you want.

Even more if you compare prices with waiting to purchase the package once on board

Sláinte!

leaving in the am for my cruise on the breakaway. I bought the udp for my wife and I for 54 a day each. It sounds like a lot but a bloody or mimiosa with breakfast and 7 beers or 4 drinks all day and night and you are ahead of the game! and no worries about your bar tab at the end of the trip. seems like a no brainer to me if you like to drink on your vacation! Of course ill probably get seasick and end up regretting buying the udp!!! steve

Get the UBP if you drink. We just got off the Getaway. We are moderate drinkers. Awesome time. If we would have had to worry every time about money spent when ordering a drink, I don't think the cruise would have turned out the way it did.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

What I found is that if you're sitting with a drink for a while and it gets to that watered down point - you just get another! No worrying about cost - we had it on a 19 day and it was worth every penny...and I never got "drunk". 7 drinks on a cruise day spread out between 10am and midnight or later, including wine with dinner, is pretty easy to do. Never had a problem ordering anything I wanted either.