Why We Cancelled Our November Navigator Cruise

Went to an AI about 15 years ago then we found cruising and haven't looked back. With that said I think I'd like to try something different. However I enjoy being entertained more than just baking in the sun. How was the entertainment there if any?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Crazy, they had shows every night and we did not go to any...Off to church. Good Sunday to all.

Went to an AI about 15 years ago then we found cruising and haven't looked back. With that said I think I'd like to try something different. However I enjoy being entertained more than just baking in the sun. How was the entertainment there if any?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We also like all inclusive and like the ones in the Playa Del Carman Area. It is nice to be able to walk to town....or take a cab for $5.

We like cruising, however there are advantages to the all inclusive. For one, the included alcohol is nice. We had a deal where an "upcharge" was included in our deal for a little better alcohol. Ours had entertainment every night.

Our kids like both, but cruises feel a little safer. When our son was young, both are great, however, now I think they would bring a friend either on the cruise or to an all inclusive. They are 16 and 20.

We also like the AI resorts, but prefer cruises in general , we do 2 or 3 cruises then a AI, love the days on the AI on the beach and the pool, also no tipping , no bar bill, and the adults only which Sandals is. But much prefer the entertainment on the cruise ships. WE have 3 cruises booked on RCCL and will be booking Sandals Whitehouse again for the Thanksgiving.

We have done all inclusives in Mexico and Jamaica and loved the experience so much! We also love cruising just as much and land trips as well. That being said-cruising to me is like taking my resort with me to all kinds of different locations. I love the all inclusive resorts, but missed waking up in a new place each day! I love land trips, but I hate packing up and changing locations and hotels. We always think of cruising as a way for us to get a quick taste of different places and then deciding if that place is a location that we would like to visit non cruise. Then we check on all inclusives in that location.