Early Saver - Price Protection

xostacylee

Last time I purchased a cruise it was under the old payment plans, where the Early Saver would give us price drops (I filled out the form and got like $500 in credits in the year between booking and cruising).. but they've changed it now.

I'm looking at a cruise for next July/August, and see the Early Saver plan. It says "Price Protection," but does that allow for price drops/OBC? I clicked on the more info option, but it doesn't say. Can someone help? I don't want to be stuck with the same price for a year IF it drops. THANK YOU!

The early saver program is still the same. If you go to the Carnival website and put in what is early saver in the search box, it will give you all the info, just as it has done previously. I think it's a great program.

Enjoy!

The early saver program is still the same. If you go to the Carnival website and put in what is early saver in the search box, it will give you all the info, just as it has done previously. I think it's a great program.

Enjoy!

Agree, we always book early saver.

Oh wow, I could have sworn they changed the Early Saver to be Easy Saver. Guess I'm out of the loop! We're booking almost a year out so we'll definitely user the Early Saver. We got money back on our cruise before final payment and $300 OBC because of it. Amazing!