Is The Haven On Breakaway As Good As On Jade?

I am wondering if the haven on The Breakaway is as good as the one on Jade. We were in the haven on Jade last year and really enjoyed the great service, the courtyard and Cagneys. The haven on the breakaway is a lot bigger. Does that dilute the experience? Also, does the pool area echo a lot? Its sounds like it does in videos and that does not seem like a "haven" environment. I know the Breakaway has its own restaurant and bar area. Is that better then getting the UDP? Otherwise, I don't see the benefit to it.

Thanks

Edited by WhatASunnyDayOnNCL

If I have access to a haven restaurant for dinner I would never purchase the UDP. Eating dinner in the haven restaurant is just too nice to pass up to pay to eat in another venue. Not to say you might want to enjoy a pay restaurant or two, but to waste that great perk is something we don't do.

IMO, the Haven on the Jade is a spiffy indoor wading pool. The area is very cramped.

I prefer the Haven on the newer ships by far with their restaurant and bar(s) and much larger space. The service has been impeccable on our cruises.

Edited by Cubechick