On board credit letter back in December question

39august

Does anyone still have the "code" that was in this letter which offered $250 on board credit? I called CC and I got the $250 applied to a Dec. 2005 Grand cruise. I have the confirmation showing it. However, I now want to move the booking to 2006. Just in case Princess does not want to let me take this credit to the new cruise date, I'd like to be able to give them proof in the form of the code that I should be able to carry over this credit. The letter only went out to a limited number of CC members, but there was at least 1 thread on this board about it. I can't believe I wasn't smart enough to either keep the original letter or at least write down the code. There were 2 codes, actually, but the first was just your CC number, then the "secret" code number. Can anyone help?

I had the same thing happen. When I cancelled my cruise for this past May, the promotional credit appeared back in my account. When I booked another cruise for November 05, the credit was automatically applied to new booking. No phone calls, no TA intervention and no hassle. Just make sure the offer does not expire prior to your taking the cruise. If that happens, you may be able to call Princess and ask if you can extend the credit. I also did this and they were very accommodating.

Toto, thanks, but that is not the obc offer I had in mind. Lyndabaker-was yours the obc credit offered by letter last Dec. for bookings made between 11/22 and 12/31 2005? (There was no time frame mentioned for sail by date.) That is the credit I mean. Mine has never showed up in my CC account, but it is on my confirmation. If it were in my CC account I wouldn't be worried about whether they will apply it to my new sail date. Anyway, thanks for the responses. I found the correct thread and now have the "code". I hope I have as good luck as Lyndabaker!

Archived