Do I need FTTF if I am platinum?

Herby

Like others have said...you have no need for FTTF. In fact Platinum and Diamond members have benefits that FTTF do not have, such as private party, commemorative pins, special gift, and others. If I'm not mistaken, I think FTTF does not have priority disembarking but I could be wrong. I bought FTTF before becoming Platinum and it was worth it. No need for it now. And one last thing I almost forgot. FTTF does not get free laundry. We always use this and have very little washing to do when we get home.

Are there any benefits of FTTF that I won't get with Platinum status?

None. All the passengers in your cabin will benefit from your platinum status, so no need to buy FTTF. Actually, in some ports FTTF boards after platinum and above status.

Yes, FTTF does have priority disembarking. Both with self-assist or normal. On the Freedom last Dec, we were in group 1 to leave, but did self-assist and went with the Platinum/Diamond group for this too.

Edited by snc_cam

Yes, FTTF does have priority disembarking. Both with self-assist or normal. On the Freedom last Dec, we were in group 1 to leave, but did self-assist and went with the Platinum/Diamond group for this too.

Platinum status also affords priority debarkation :D as well as other perks that FTTF purchasers are not entitled to receive. :p

Edited by stargate fan

Just Carnival's way of selling platinum benefits to make a few extra bucks.

FTTF do not have all the Platinum benefits. Plus, we Platinum and Diamonds got the extra benefits of being able to go to our cabins upon boarding and getting priority on our luggage delivery because of the introduction of FTTF. So we did benefit from the FTTF program without having to pay for it and there are way more Platinums and Diamonds than FTTF holders.

I for one am appreciative of the FTTF program.

FTTF do not have all the Platinum benefits. Plus, we Platinum and Diamonds got the extra benefits of being able to go to our cabins upon boarding and getting priority on our luggage delivery because of the introduction of FTTF. So we did benefit from the FTTF program without having to pay for it and there are way more Platinums and Diamonds than FTTF holders.

I for one am appreciative of the FTTF program.

Hey Mary how are you..Do you know if FTTF get to use the Platinum line at Guest Relations?? We are just off the Dream and booked again July 6 to take our grandkids..Dennis

Hey Mary how are you..Do you know if FTTF get to use the Platinum line at Guest Relations?? We are just off the Dream and booked again July 6 to take our grandkids..Dennis

Yes they do. That is one of their benefits.

Heard you enjoyed your B2B on the Dream. Nice you can go again with the grand kids. Using your a Diamond benefits to take them?

Yes they do. That is one of their benefits.

Heard you enjoyed your B2B on the Dream. Nice you can go again with the grand kids. Using your a Diamond benefits to take them?

Yes, sign into Serge's Fa..book and I'll IM you..Dennius