Cruising with a 16 month old

hobbit79

Just to say to anyone thinking of going on celebrity with a 16 month old or any young child - you should do it.

We have just returned from 2 weeks on the celebrity eclipse to the Baltic with our 16 month old and she was so looked after. All the staff were amazing.

Re food nothing was too much, our daughter ate with us in the main dining room each evening and anything we asked for appeared from a chicken breast to some lamb and vegetables. In a morning we could ring for milk and after day 1 yogurts and toast would arrive too.

I was apprehensive after reading lots of the comments people put on my thread last year telling me to leave her at home as no one wanted their holiday being spoilt by a crying child. Instead everyone was telling us how well behaved she was and people would stop say hello all the time even in the dining room.

All the staff on the eclipse are a credit to the company and our dining and room staff were second to none as well as Nicole one of the photographers thank you all

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We also had a wonderful experience on Celebrity with our 14-month old a few weeks on the Summit. We are glad we ignored the CC naysayers ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Forums mobile app