Best Cove Balcony Cabins on the Breeze?

bizeemom4

I stayed in 2374 last month and I lost a LOT of sleep with the carts rolling overhead. Looking for a quieter location and hopefully in the gap between lifeboats.

Anyone have a good spot?

Edited by bizeemom4

I stayed in 2374 last month and I lost a LOT of sleep with the carts rolling overhead. Looking for a quieter location and hopefully in the gab between lifeboats.

Anyone have a good spot?

I like the coves between the forward and midship elevators. We chose one under the midship dining room. It was very quiet since the dining room is carpeted and empty at night. I know they use this dining room for the brunch but we didn't have any trouble. We stayed in cabin 2294 on the Breeze in April 2013 and would definitely book this cabin again. It did have a lifeboat above it , but that was OK with us since we like the shade on the balcony. If we want sun we go up to the Lido deck. Sometimes you need to get out of the sun. Too much is not good for you.

Sharon

Edited by luv2trvlnow

We were in 2248 on the Dream, and it was the perfect location. All the way forward (just forward of the forward stairs), all the rooms ahead of us were ocean view rooms. We did not have issues with smokers or noise at all.

Edited by WLHyatt

We were in 2248 on the Dream, and it was the perfect location. All the way forward (just forward of the forward stairs), all the rooms ahead of us were ocean view rooms. We did not have issues with smokers or noise at all.

We had 2248 on the Breeze...all the way forward on the port side and we loved it. Good location, great balcony....would totally book again. One small point is that occasionally we would feel spray but it felt refreshing like a mist fan you might experience at a cabana or at an amusement park waiting line.

If you gave me enough money to book the nicest sweet on the Breeze, I would still book the Cove.

Not a cove balcony, but room 10287 was fantastic. It was right next to the food and pool and we really enjoyed it. Sorry it's not a cove balcony but it was and awesome room.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums