Acapluco Plans -- Need Advice

charlielinda

I think I've finally finished all my research on Acapluco and come up with a day for my husband and I. I would love comments and also asking for additional information from anyone that knows the answer. We will be in Acapluco from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.

When ships docks immediately get off and find an "official guide" to take us on a 3-4 hour tour. Does anyone know how much this would be?

Have the guide drop us off at the Hyatt Hotel to have lunch, relax at the pool and beach. Has anyone gone to the Hyatt for the day? Do you know how much the day pass is?

Take a cab back to the ship to change? Does anyone know the fare from the Hyatt back to the port?

or

Take a cab to the cliff divers and have dinner there. Does anyone know the cost of the cab from the Hyatt to the cliff divers and the cliff divers back to the ship?

Well, that's my plan at the moment until I receive comments from all my friends here at CruiseCritic. Please -- any information is helpful! -- linda

Linda: If you want info on Acapulco go to the 2nd page of this forum and look up the ACA port authority. He has a thread going on all things Acapulco. He really is a wealth of knowledge.

Marilyn

Archived