Is O'sheehans on the Breakaway ever crowded ?

Olstick

My wife and I are on the Breakaway Sept 14 to Bermuda. We were wondering if it gets crowded from your experience. We like to eat early 5-6pm. Also, I understand that they offer a prime rib dinner one night. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

My wife and I are on the Breakaway Sept 14 to Bermuda. We were wondering if it gets crowded from your experience. We like to eat early 5-6pm. Also, I understand that they offer a prime rib dinner one night. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

We ate most of our meals there last week. Never waited for a table, fast friendly service, and the food was better than I expected. Prime Rib was really good. They also offer fried chicken and bbq ribs as well. It does get load if the atrium has something going so just ask to sit further back unless you want to hear the activities.

It was always pretty crowded when we sailed Breakaway last month. Most crowded late nights when games were on tv and in the afternoon/early evening of a port day. But, even so, never waited more than a few minutes for a table and service was very good.

Edited by conandrob240

We were on the 6/1 sailing and there was prime rib at least twice in O'Sheehan's. We ate there on Sunday for the prime rib and then again late night which has a limited menu, but a delicious cheeseburger. We also had prime rib another night in either Taste or Savor.

We had no problems getting a table for two in any of the complimentary restaurants. It was the specialty restaurants that were more crowded because of incentives. We had eaten at Cagney's and Le Bistro on a previous cruise and planned to do this again, but the earliest reservation times were usually 9:30pm or so in the specialty restaurants. I want my freestyle dining experience to be just that - to go when I want.

One day we had breakfast there is was *almost* crowded... meaning there were only a few tables.

Just beware of trying to go there when there's some event scheduled in the Atrium. They turn up the PA system there to ear-bleeding volume and it's hard to escape the noise even in the back.