Miracle 5167 and 5169

DareTooDream

Does anyone have photos of the view from 5167 and 5169? And do you know if the balcony divider between those two cabins can be opened? Best I can tell 5167 is at the end of the 3 front lifeboats which are reported to be larger boats. 5169 seems to be where the 4th boat starts. I'm wondering if the obstruction will really be that different. I'm trying to avoid balcony envy amongst friends :) Especially if the divider won't open there. There's not too many other options left available to choose from.

I have searched and googled but haven't had much success. I've been directed to photos that don't exist anymore, or of different cabins, or to sites with no photos.

I appreciate any help!

We just got back last night from Alaska on Miracle. We were in 5120 and our friends in 5118. I had read here that if we wanted the divider opened that we should ask immediately because they only open a certain number. You also have to have someone from both cabins sign saying it's ok. As soon as we got on board we went straight to customer service and signed up. They told us it would be the next day before it would be opened and then only if the winds were not too strong.

Honestly...we wished we hadn't opened it. I didn't realize it would open toward the railing and I felt like it took away part of the view for our friends. It also came unlatched in the middle of the night and kept banging. I also felt like we lost a lot of privacy. I'm just not used to having to make sure the curtain is closed before I change clothes! :eek:

5167 and 5169 do you know if the balcony divider between those two

cabins can be opened?

Hi DareTooDream :)

Cabin balcony dividers of 5167 & 5169 do open & connect to one another.

5167_zps95f479c9.jpg

5169_zps6fcbf625.jpg

Additional and very helpful Carnival Miracle info located @:

https://www.goccl.com/~/media/Files/Irman/bookccl/the_fleet/miracle/miracle.ashx

Have a wonderful day!

:)

• 1 month later...

We sailed 3 times with balcony cabins on this deck on Spirit Class ships. For the most part the top of the life boat is at the same level as the deck of the balcony. Cabin 5167 will probably have part of the lifeboat davit in direct view and I think that it is the last cabin with the tender sized lifeboats. Of the two 5169 will have the least obstruction. IMHO if 5171 was available , I would take that over 5167. One other item to point out is that the balconies adjacent to the life boats are slightly smaller than a typical Carnival balcony.

Regardless of all of this we rebooked this deck because when this was a category 7A the price was always very attractive.