Oasis 9727

There are two reasons why I never get the balcony cabin, one, I don't like going on my balcony to actually seeing everybody else's balcony straight ahead from me and I don't want them looking at me sitting on my balcony or looking in my room. Two, you don't get that beautiful ocean view as you would having a regular ocean view room and you don't see anything in the ports when the ship is docked.

There are two reasons why I never get the balcony cabin, one, I don't like going on my balcony to actually seeing everybody else's balcony straight ahead from me and I don't want them looking at me sitting on my balcony or looking in my room. Two, you don't get that beautiful ocean view as you would having a regular ocean view room and you don't see anything in the ports when the ship is docked.

We're the opposite.

We love to people watch.

Sitting on the balcony and having a view of the action and the ocean is fantastic in our opinion.

I'm on a ship with 6000 other people if they wanna stare at my on my balcony so be it! Heck what do I care? I don't know who they are nor will I ever see them again.

Close your curtains if you are worried about them seeing in your room. Easy solution.

I love ocean view balconies. That's what we normally sail. But when there interior balconies available that's a bonus.

I understand what you mean though. When you want a bit of peace and quiet you can escape to your balcony and watch the sea pass by :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 1 year later...

We are in Cabin 9727 for the May 2016 Sailing on OTS. For the location, we would rather have #9729 - to be the last cabin on that deck. However, now that I know the bed is closer to the balcony on the 9727, I think I prefer that. I like a little more space for getting dressed and seems like it would be better to have the configuration of the bed near the balcony vs near the closet door. From my understanding, that's the only difference. The view looks amazing from either balcony. On past sailings, we've had 8723 and 8721 (i think). . .and the views were great both times. Deck 8 is my ultimate preference. . .but hey. . .we'll take deck 9.:o

I was in 9727 this past summer.

Here are some pictures, the inside picture wasn't so good I was taking it of Birthday decorations more than the room layout. Bed is near the balcony I slept next to the sliding door and with it closed a show or movie there was very little sound penetrating

830628341_9727inside.jpg.f4371673f115ba7343a5ee0af2946f7f.jpg

666606868_9727bwalk.jpg.684461ecb35a99ae62f830a450a3936a.jpg

746210410_9727show.jpg.c4eb28ba426f317b3a5c08eadabca136.jpg

1461617659_9727view.jpg.acfee0c7ebb0dd884ff49d4300b04912.jpg

1541821291_9727up.jpg.acdcceb149ebb58fcdedd65879bb7aa0.jpg

We are in Cabin 9727 for the May 2016 Sailing on OTS. For the location, we would rather have #9729 - to be the last cabin on that deck. However, now that I know the bed is closer to the balcony on the 9727, I think I prefer that. I like a little more space for getting dressed and seems like it would be better to have the configuration of the bed near the balcony vs near the closet door. From my understanding, that's the only difference. The view looks amazing from either balcony. On past sailings, we've had 8723 and 8721 (i think). . .and the views were great both times. Deck 8 is my ultimate preference. . .but hey. . .we'll take deck 9.:o

We will be on the same sailing as you and have 10727. I promise we are not heavy walkers! :D