Any Questions?

Cruachan

I wasn't suggesting Victoria wasn't as you showed it; I was observing that Elizabeth was shown differently. I couldn't find any photos clearly showing QE from that angle but the ones I did find appeared to show a blocked-off space between those two cabins on Queen Elizabeth. My point is just that no one should conclude the sister ships are necessarily alike in this regard.

Oops! Clearly I shouldn't be permitted to post at 5.30 in the morning while in the throes of post-cruise depression!

Anyway, there's my first research question for next year when I will, much against my better judgement, be jumping ship to QE! :D

J

Oops! Clearly I shouldn't be permitted to post at 5.30 in the morning while in the throes of post-cruise depression!
Only had the first breakfast no doubt. No-one should post between breakfasts.
Anyway, there's my first research question for next year when I will, much against my better judgement, be jumping ship to QE! :D J
I don't know if this:

helps, probably not.

Sincere best wishes (November bath :confused: why, did you get especially grubby this year???)

Edited by pepperrn

Only had the first breakfast no doubt. No-one should post between breakfasts. I don't know if this:

helps, probably not.

Sincere best wishes (November bath :confused: why, did you get especially grubby this year???)

Sadly, Pepper, three breakfasts rapidly become two breakfasts too many when you have to produce them yourself. My annual bath is scheduled as a "birthday treat"! :o)

J

The lady in the Spa assured me that extensions and infills are both available in the Spa. Current prices are as follows:

Extensions = $87

Infills = $46

Wonderful, thank you! I can't believe how quickly the time has gone - hope it was a wonderful trip.

Only had the first breakfast no doubt. No-one should post between breakfasts. I don't know if this:

helps, probably not.

Very interesting photo Pepper. At first glance it appeared to be exactly the same as mine of QV but closer inspection reveals that they have indeed adopted a different approach and restricted each of the balconies to a standard size.

J

Many thanks for your time and effort you've answered my question superbly...the photo being an added bonus..:-)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

And when I wasn't busy photographing balconies, I finally managed to get my first ever whale photo.

J

_DSC6730_humpback_breaching_zpsbb2722bb.jpg

And when I wasn't busy photographing balconies, I finally managed to get my first ever whale photo. J _DSC6730_humpback_breaching_zpsbb2722bb.jpg
WOW! I am jealous, jealous, jealous! :) VERY well taken. Thank you for sharing :) Simply wonderful photograph. Edited by pepperrn

And when I wasn't busy photographing balconies, I finally managed to get my firts whale photo

Lucky you. I was looking for whales most time on the WC. They never showed up when I was ready to take a photo. On an early morning entering Acapulco bay I heard a strange noise close to my open balcony door. Later fellow passengers showed me their wonderful whale photos. The noise did not come from DW...

And when I wasn't busy photographing balconies, I finally managed to get my first ever whale photo.

J

_DSC6730_humpback_breaching_zpsbb2722bb.jpg

J-

So at long last, you can truly say you had a whale of a time!:D

Thanks for sharing your photo. The way the pattern on partially snow covered mountain echos the black and white coloring of the whale is very captivating. -S.