Wine bottle on Carryon Allowed on Diniva

gambee

So I finally booked Divina with the travelZoo deal.

I was wondering if MSC allows you to bring wine onboard for in cabin consumption, like most cruise lines are now doing?

Also any idea of what the cost for the solarium is?

Thanks in advance.

I was wondering if MSC allows you to bring wine onboard for in cabin consumption, like most cruise lines are now doing?

Thanks in advance.

You're NOT allowed to bring any alcohol or carbonated beverages onboard. I have a certain brand of bloody mary mix that I like and I'm not able to bring that onboard either.

Here is a link to a past Divina guest photo album. On pages 5 and 6 are bar menu price lists as well as the Daily's on page 6. The pricing for the solarium may be hidden in there somewhere https://www.flickr.com/photos/eroller/sets/72157643234679793/page5/

Edited by Mikesa1721

You're NOT allowed to bring any alcohol or carbonated beverages onboard. I have a certain brand of bloody mary mix that I like and I'm not able to bring that onboard either.

Here is a link to a past Divina guest photo album. On pages 5 and 6 are bar menu price lists as well as the Daily's on page 6. The pricing for the solarium may be hidden in there somewhere https://www.flickr.com/photos/eroller/sets/72157643234679793/page5/

Great, thank you.

This is disappointing. :( From research, it appears Divina serves Coke products. Is that the case? If so, not being able to carry on Diet Pepsi may be a deal breaker for me. I know how crazy that sounds, but I'll be the first to admit that I have a Diet Pepsi addiction. It's usually not a problem, since the other cruise lines that only sell Coke have allowed me to carry on Diet Pepsi.

Thanks in advance.

Here is a quote from another thread

Wanted to pass along:

MSC Divina will bring the new TOP 18 Exclusive Adult Only area. This is based on availability and will be available at the below prices:

$30 RATTAN SUN BED FULL DAY (it accommodates two people, see below picture)

$15 RATTAN SUN BED AFTERNOON

$10 SUN BED FULL DAY

$5 SUN BED AFTERNOON

$10 PROMO 2X1 SUN BED (during stay in port)

link to the thread .......... http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1939416&highlight=solarium

Pete

This is disappointing. :( From research, it appears Divina serves Coke products. Is that the case? If so, not being able to carry on Diet Pepsi may be a deal breaker for me. I know how crazy that sounds, but I'll be the first to admit that I have a Diet Pepsi addiction. It's usually not a problem, since the other cruise lines that only sell Coke have allowed me to carry on Diet Pepsi.

We booked yesterday and I have looked for info on the MSC website re:bringing sodas aboard and found no reference to soft drinks but DID find the no alcohol allowed info. Can someone point me to official info regarding bringing sodas onboard?