website won;t let me in

alolewis

I just got my confirmation from my TA and when I tried to log in on the Cruise Personalizer to see if we had been assigned a cabin yet, it said since I was waitlisted for a package, the site would not let me in. We just booked the Nov 4 sailing of the Coral due to we had to re-arrange our vacation due to DW work issue and had to get a Balcony guarantee as we were told no Minsuites available with Balcony. I also asked about the precruise hotel and there we are waitlisted. Seems odd that i can't go in and fill out all the forms, find cabin number, etc when waitlisted for a hotel. Anyone else run into this? Also my confirmation says "waitlisted 1st POS: 334" TA says we were waitlisted for the main seating tradititional dining, does this mean we are number 334 on the waitlist?

Thanks

Hummmmmmm, you should still be able to log on to fill out your info. If you try again later on and it still won't let you in, you might want to give 1-800-PRINCESS a call and they can check on the problem. Since it is a problem with their website and not just your booking, they will check it for you.

Yes the 334 is your location on the waitlist for 1st seating. Not sure if I would count on getting it, that is a rather lengthy waitlist. :(

I'm having a somewhat similiar situation...........and since this is my first Princess cruise,Im not sure if this the norm or not........

We have 2 reservations...........DH and myself in one cabin......DD in another...........On her reservation(on the Cruise Personalizer),I can access the Cruise Preference(sodas,fruits,etc) but not on ours.................they dont even show Cruise Preference:( ............

Any suggestions why or what I should do?

I tried to log in yesterday only to have it say access was denied and that my booking had been canceled. I about had a heart attack. I called Princess and they said they were having major computer glitches but she was able to access both my cabins and said everything was fine and to keep trying. I still can't get on today (still says I'm cancelled!). I sure hope I have cabins when we show up this Saturday!

Archived