Enchantment of the Seas ~ June 13th Weekend Bahamas Getaway

Thanks for the great review & photos. We flying out from Australia & are sailing at the end of September 2014. I have seen heaps of "bad" reviews since I had booked & wondered if I had done the wrong thing. But after seeing your review it reminded me that a cruise is only as good as you make it. I intend to make ours a great one!

• 4 months later...

Just read your review (along with your previous one from earlier sailing).

Looks like I'm going to be on Enchantment Nov 2015. Long story that involves cancelling a TA on Allure due to a friend's wedding. Your reviews and pictures are great and it looks like myself and DW (both in our 30s) will enjoy the party atmosphere and will certainly get the 55 dollar package as we like a few drinks while on holidays I'm Irish!).

• 2 weeks later...

Hiiiiii!

OMG I have loved reading your reviews the last few days!!! I searched thru to find 4 I think so far! Are there more?

We live in Aus & there's only a few (like 3) cruises that leave from our state a year, so we have to fly from Sydney.

When there's a mini cruise of around 3 nights, it's generally around $600+ per person- so including air, over $1,000! So- we save our pennies & try to cruise once a year for two weeks at a time.

Next May we are going to Europe! I'm mega excited to say the least!

We do a 12 night on Vision OTS from Barcelona- then a 7 night on Splendour from Venice.

Have you cruised in Europe? If yes, do you have reviews on them?

Thanks again for taking the time to write such brilliant reviews! :-)

• 5 months later...
Hiiiiii!

OMG I have loved reading your reviews the last few days!!! I searched thru to find 4 I think so far! Are there more?

We live in Aus & there's only a few (like 3) cruises that leave from our state a year, so we have to fly from Sydney.

When there's a mini cruise of around 3 nights, it's generally around $600+ per person- so including air, over $1,000! So- we save our pennies & try to cruise once a year for two weeks at a time.

Next May we are going to Europe! I'm mega excited to say the least!

We do a 12 night on Vision OTS from Barcelona- then a 7 night on Splendour from Venice.

Have you cruised in Europe? If yes, do you have reviews on them?

Thanks again for taking the time to write such brilliant reviews! :-)

Wow! Thank you for the kind words! I don't have any reviews on Europe, sad I know. One day I'll get tired of going to the same places, but not yet! Headed back to the Caribbean next month!