Can I put down payment on any cruise while on board or just ones they chose?

AKygirl

I haven't even been on my first cruise yet but I'm looking at another one for next year. I have read if you book a cruise while on a cruise you get an OBC. I'm assuming that is with NCL also. I'm wondering though if it's only certain cruises they offer this with or is it any Norwegian cruise you want? I hope this makes sense! :)

You do not actually book the cruise. You just buy the certificate for a cruise you book later. Therefore, you can use it for ANY cruise on NCL.

The details and reminders will be in your room 489 times during the cruise!

The above is correct. In doing so, you'll also receive a $100.00 OBC on the cruise you're on. It's really a decent deal.

I just booked another cruise and the deposit was $1000.00. Due to me purchasing a cruise reward previously, I only needed to use it to secure my booking.

Edited by GrabMyWrist

You can purchase 4 of them.

You can only use 1 for each cruise, but you can give them away as gifts.

Enjoy your cruise.

So I can't use them for myself, husband, and 2 children? Only myself?

So I can't use them for myself, husband, and 2 children? Only myself?

You can use one cruise reward per cabin. So if you, husband and children are in one cabin only one cruise reward is needed for the full deposit. If you have 2 cabins for the 4 of you you would need 2 cruise rewards (or pay the deposit of $250.00 per person). Hope that helps clear it up for you.:D

Rather than these vague and weird replies, head on over to NCL.com and read all about Freestyle Cruise Rewards (the actual name for the item).

http://www.ncl.com/freestyle-cruise/cruise-rewards

Pay close attention to the info at the bottom, particularly the Terms and Conditions link. It will answer your questions...correctly.

You can purchase 4 of them.

You can only use 1 for each cruise, but you can give them away as gifts.

Enjoy your cruise.

This is one of those right and maybe not right answers.

You can use one per cabin. So, if you only buy one cabin on your next cruise, the answer is 100% correct.

But, if you get two cabins on the next cruise, you can use two of them.

You can use one cruise reward per cabin. So if you, husband and children are in one cabin only one cruise reward is needed for the full deposit. If you have 2 cabins for the 4 of you you would need 2 cruise rewards (or pay the deposit of $250.00 per person). Hope that helps clear it up for you.:D

Yep that makes sense! :) Thank you very much!!

You do not actually book the cruise. You just buy the certificate for a cruise you book later. Therefore, you can use it for ANY* cruise on NCL.

The details and reminders will be in your room 489 times during the cruise!

Any cruise 6 days or longer :D

6 days or longer is fine anyway. I wish my first one was longer but I'm not taking my kids so 4 days is good. The one I'm looking at now is 7 days on Norgewian Dawn out of New Orleans. :)