Quietest c2 central park balcony cabins?

I've never been tempted to book a cruise on Allure, but now that it will be sailing from Barcelona, have decided to take my 86 year old Mum. I'd really prefer an ocean view balcony as Mum likes to watch portside activity, but finances dictate the cheapest possible balcony so I'm looking at booking a c2 . I was thinking of 10245, but wonder which is the quietest area of Central Park? I can't do a search on my tablet, so would appreciate any help

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

With over 190 viewings its hard to believe that nobody knows which is the quietest area of Central Park to book a balcony cabin. But it doesn't matter now.......my TA had a group booking price on ov balconies, so I've booked one and we're happy[emoji1]

With over 190 viewings its hard to believe that nobody knows which is the quietest area of Central Park to book a balcony cabin. But it doesn't matter now.......my TA had a group booking price on ov balconies, so I've booked one and we're happy[emoji1]

Thats because they are all Quite.

All of Central Park is very quiet and peaceful, although some people very high up (like deck 12) reported hearing muted music from the pool deck. We had 10585, and were very pleased with it.

But, you've already chosen an OV, and to be honest, I'd rather face the ocean than the interior of the ship anyway!

Enjoy Allure!

We've been on Decks 10 and 11 and I preferred 11. All was quiet once the door was shut and the door was locked...and even during the day if we had our door open, we were never bothered by noise. People tend to quiet down when they enter Central Park...there's never been a lot of noise (not like the Boardwalk).

I thought of this, but then thought every ones views are different so opted for 12635 CP, our own choice, we are not sailing till October so could not offer any advice.

I think you made a great choice! Enjoy your cruise!

All of Central Park is very quiet and peaceful, although some people very high up (like deck 12) reported hearing muted music from the pool deck. We had 10585, and were very pleased with it.

But, you've already chosen an OV, and to be honest, I'd rather face the ocean than the interior of the ship anyway!

Enjoy Allure!

DH and I are sailing next week on Allure with a balcony overlooking Central Park on Deck 11; I never really even thought about potential noise, just a different vantage point. We have been in oceanview balconies before and lets face it the 'ocean view' doesn't change much unless a ship is in view or clouds or birds flying by.

Sure there is sunrise and sunset, but I can see those from other venues of the ship if I want to anyway.

I am looking forward to the CP view.

DH and I are sailing next week on Allure with a balcony overlooking Central Park on Deck 11; I never really even thought about potential noise, just a different vantage point. We have been in oceanview balconies before and lets face it the 'ocean view' doesn't change much unless a ship is in view or clouds or birds flying by.

Sure there is sunrise and sunset, but I can see those from other venues of the ship if I want to anyway.

I am looking forward to the CP view.

Will you come back and let us know what you thought about cp balcony cabin? Thanks

• 2 months later...
I thought of this, but then thought every ones views are different so opted for 12635 CP, our own choice, we are not sailing till October so could not offer any advice.

How did you like this balcony? This cabin is available, it looks central to everything. Where was placement of bed?