Booking a Guarantee iNSiDE Stateroom..?!?

got2shop

Has anyone booked, or would you book a Guarentee inside state room..?!? I am looking to do this aNd was a lil nervous...HeLp

We booked an 'Inside Guarantee' room on our first cruise two years ago on the Carnival Destiny; got a nice room on Deck 8.

In retrospect, we might have been lucky, I believe we had cabins above and below us and no noise or any problems.

It depends. Can you stay in any inside cabin on the ship? On any deck? Next to, or under something noisy?

My father did it once to save money, and he said, never again.

I agree. I would only do it if I was okay with the worst cabin on the ship, and consider myself lucky if I was upgraded to something better.

I use to book inside guarantee's all the time and I've never gotten a bad cabin, but I really prefer to be on deck 6, port side close to the Atrium elevators, so I don't book guarantee cabins anymore.

May theory is 'if you have to ask" then the answer is NO. How much more is it to pick your own stateroom? Divide that by the number of days. Is it worth it to you? Only you know what is right for you but since you asked that's my two cents worth. Please remember if it is the worst stateroom on the ship, you gambled and lost. If it is the best, winner winner!

It depends. Can you stay in any inside cabin on the ship? On any deck? Next to, or under something noisy?

My father did it once to save money, and he said, never again.

We love inside, cheap and you can sleep like a log.

Love the value of an inside stateroom.

However I wouldn't book a guarantee if ship is likely to sail full, bigger chance you will get. the "bad" room and won't be able to switch rooms while on board.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Tapatalk

We've done it, but probably wouldn't do it again unless we saved a substantial amount of money. The last time we booked an inside guarantee, we were given cabin 8201..at the very front of the ship. Out of all my cruises, I felt the motion in that cabin more than anywhere else on any other ship. Because of that, I probably wouldn't do it again, unless it was the absolute only way I could afford the cruise.

Has anyone booked, or would you book a Guarentee inside state room..?!? I am looking to do this aNd was a lil nervous...HeLp

I have booked guarantee staterooms only 2 times. First time upgraded from 1A to 4A, next time was ,sounded like, over a band area. Very loud in room, only thing I did was laugh & went back out to the clubs :D.We always pick the stateroom that we want now. Depends on what would be acceptable for you.