Aft Pool on Freedom/18+ all the time or not?

theverro

Howdy!

Looking at the fun times for the Freedom 6 day and 8 day cruises, and on both the aft pool seems to be adults only on some days and open to all on others. Does it really flip flop like that?

Thanks!

It wasn't that way when I sailed her, but that was several years ago. I'm sailing her next month and come back and report. Hopefully someone who has sailed recently can let us know. Great question!

Was just on her in June and the pool and hottub are adults only all the time. However the aft area itself is not. There is an ice cream machine back there and it draws lots of kids to the area.

Was just on her in June and the pool and hottub are adults only all the time. However the aft area itself is not. There is an ice cream machine back there and it draws lots of kids to the area.

Thanks for the response!!

That's too bad, especially if it rains, since it's the covered pool. Funny they would put an ice cream machine there.

When we sailed on her in 2013 there were lots of kids in the back pool with their parents and no one from the staff said a word. We stayed out of both pools due to the kids with diapers in both.

The aft pool was "adults only" the entire cruise during the 1st week in June. In fact, it was advertised as the adults only pool. I didn't care for it as it was covered. There is a nice cream machine in the area. Also, this is the least crowded omelette station in the mornings.

The aft pool was "adults only" the entire cruise during the 1st week in June. In fact, it was advertised as the adults only pool. I didn't care for it as it was covered. There is a nice cream machine in the area. Also, this is the least crowded omelette station in the mornings.

Was it cold/rainy so they had the roof closed?