Alaska Cruisetour (sea portion already booked)

We've already booked a 7 night Southbound Alaska on Radiance for August 2015. I was trying to find the pricing on their website for the pre-night tour portions only, but it seems they're all lumped in with the sea portion. Does anyone know if I'm just missing it? Or would I have to call to get pricing on one of the land portions....

I'm booked on a cruisetour as well. Everything is priced out together.

I guess one way of knowing is go on the royal website and do a mock booking for the cruisetour and a booking for just the cruise and take the difference in price and that would be the land portion.

I guess one way of knowing is go on the royal website and do a mock booking for the cruisetour and a booking for just the cruise and take the difference in price and that would be the land portion.

This is the way I would do it. I booked the cruise first to get the cabin we wanted. Then we decided which cruise tour to take. I just called and told them that I was converting the cruise booking to the CruiseTour I wanted. We decided on '8B'....

After figuring out the additional cost of the land tour via the above method, you will know how much money should be added to your current booking.

My family has a ROS southbound cruise next month. We decided to plan our own land tour before the cruise. We are saving a lot of money and are looking forward to taking our time at each stop.

This is the way I would do it. I booked the cruise first to get the cabin we wanted. Then we decided which cruise tour to take. I just called and told them that I was converting the cruise booking to the CruiseTour I wanted. We decided on '8B'....

After figuring out the additional cost of the land tour via the above method, you will know how much money should be added to your current booking.

Good idea - I'll price them out this way! Not sure we are going to add on, as we want to do 3 nights in Seattle after our cruise....but ya never know!