Pre Cruise LA Tour anyone ever use American Riviera Tours

marcyjane

American Riviera Tours private tour of LA/Hollywood. (latraveltours) has anyone every used this tour company for a day in LA for a tour. Talked with them and they pick up at the LAX airport and take you on a tour and then to your hotel.

I believe it was $60.00 an hour (not per person, but for all 3 of us) and you go at your own pace and see the highlights with stops, lunch and time to make plenty of photo's.

I didn't think the price was bad split between the 3 of us and would be able probably to see more and have someone that knows where there going and cover more sites.

Thanks in advance for you information. :)

Marcy

Did they give you an idea of what sites they'll take you to (Hollywood Blvd.' date=' Farmers Market...)?[/quote']

Yes, to the one's you mention and all the main sites and anywhere we would like to go. Don't know much about the area so just wanted to see as much as we could in case we are never back there again.

We did a private tour like this once before sailing out of New York and it was wonderful we got to see so much in 4 hours span and photo's I couldn't believe we got in so much in that time.

Hoping for the same with this tour.