Silver Shadow Looking Good

jtm1

With some trepidation, caused by recent not very favorable comments here regarding the shape of The Shadow, we boarded in Vancouver last Thursday.

I will post a complete review at the end of our cruise, but after five days we have found the ship to be in darn good condition. Our Suite is spotless and well maintained, with everything in perfect working order.

The public spaces are also generally in good shape, with the exception of some wear and tear in a few of the hallways. Nothing to get exercised about in my opinion.

And, no surprise, the service is outstanding; the food and wine excellent.

Anyone contemplating a cruise on the Shadow should book it and enjoy!

This very upbeat post on the Shadow makes me feel guilty for not posting an equally positive comment on the Whisper. We had a marvelous Baltic cruise in May and she was in stellar shape. The wines were exceptionally good, and the food was excellent. We met Cruise Director Moss for the first time and thought he was a great guy.

So glad jtm1 is a happy Shadow sailor. Really looking forward to further posts!

With some trepidation, caused by recent not very favorable comments here regarding the shape of The Shadow, we boarded in Vancouver last Thursday.

I will post a complete review at the end of our cruise, but after five days we have found the ship to be in darn good condition. Our Suite is spotless and well maintained, with everything in perfect working order.

The public spaces are also generally in good shape, with the exception of some wear and tear in a few of the hallways. Nothing to get exercised about in my opinion.

And, no surprise, the service is outstanding; the food and wine excellent.

Anyone contemplating a cruise on the Shadow should book it and enjoy!

That is great to hear. Can't wait for your full review. Thanks.

Bill

• 2 weeks later...