Arcadia Cabin A54

charabanc

Depends when you are thinking of going. Its a deluxe balcony with a bath/shower. That is what it is. The grade seems to change 2015/16. This would effect the cost.

That's why I am a bit confused? Is there any such thing as a standard balcony cabin on Arcadia, or are they all Deluxe balcony cabins? Do they have bigger/smaller in terms of square footage?

Thanks.

That's why I am a bit confused? Is there any such thing as a standard balcony cabin on Arcadia, or are they all Deluxe balcony cabins? Do they have bigger/smaller in terms of square footage?

Thanks.

All balcony cabins on Arcadia are the same type, apart from the one or two singles. They are all Deluxe Balconies and are all the same size. The only difference between them is the height of the deck and the distance from the middle of the ship. There are one or two at the stern with bigger balconies. The cabin mentioned is, as they say a 'bog standard' Arcadia cabin. They are larger than the standard cabins on the other ships.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app