ncl hours on port days

kitkat343

I'm sorry - I just wanted to make sure I was reading the information on the NCL website correctly. The NCL website states the kids club is open from "Arrival into Port to 10:30pm" On other ships, the kids club was open from arrival in port until departure (our last cruise was on a HAL ship in which the kids club was only open for extend hours when the ship was in port).

I am interested in a Baltic cruise, so it seems pretty clear that during the overnight at St Petersburg, the kids club will be open until 10:30. But on days the ship leaves earlier (like 4 pm in Stockholm) will the kids club remain open until 10:30? This makes a huge difference for us, as we would be tired when we got back and would like to have the option to use the kids club. On sea days, the kids club is closed from 5-7 pm. Thanks so much.

I'm not an expert on the kids club since my three year old has only spent two days there and they were on seas day. But, seeing that no one answered your question, I'll give it a try.

The kids club is open every day until 10:30 pm with no extra charge. From 10:30 pm - 1:00 am they have group "sitting" for $6/hr.

On sea days they close from 12-2 and 5-7 so you can take the kids to dinner. On port days they are open all of the time and I think you have to pay $6 if they are there during a meal day (they must bring food to the club for them or take them to eat) and there are no check ins or out during the meals time while in port.

Hopefully that helps a little bit.