Norwegian Jewel fans, this one's for you

Nice video. We love the Jewel and have sailed her to Alaska. Magnificent trip! We'll also be sailing her to Mexico in 2015. We actually prefer the Jewel class over the Breakaway class. That may sound odd but it's true.

Edited by GrabMyWrist

Nice video. We love the Jewel and have sailed her to Alaska. Magnificent trip! We'll also be sailing her to Mexico in 2015. We actually prefer the Jewel class over the Breakaway class. That may sound odd but it's true.

The Pearl has been my favorite ship so far, but have not been on any other of the Jewel Class. I hope the Jewel pleases me as much as the Pearl does! Can't wait to try out the Jewel in November.

I have a question specific to the Jewel. On the video, you can see a small round window directly below the bridge. I know this is the window in the bathroom of cabin 10504 (H3 cat.). However, what is the small black square just forward of the circular window? We have cabin 10004 (which is the same cabin, starboard side) on the Jewel in Oct and I haven't been able to find a close enough picture to determine what this is. While, from a distance, it looks like another small window, I have not been able to find an interior image of this cabin that shows another window next to the round one (I am aware of the one that looks out to the side balcony). Thanks in advance for any info.

Edited by tarps14