Anthem. Chops grille

Hi

Can I ask please I know you have to pay a fee for this restaurant.

There is also a "special" section. Does this mean you have to pay more on top?

also will there be a "basic" menu as well

Thank you

Yes, it has been widely reported that the 'special' options are at an additional surcharge.

So you pay for a meal on the ship, then pay a surcharge for a special area of the ship, so you can pay more for a food item. Sad that this is where the cruise lines are choosing to take things. Hard to call that anything but nickel and dining (more like plastic and papering, can't get anything for a nickel or dime at sea).

So you pay for a meal on the ship, then pay a surcharge for a special area of the ship, so you can pay more for a food item. Sad that this is where the cruise lines are choosing to take things. Hard to call that anything but nickel and dining (more like plastic and papering, can't get anything for a nickel or dime at sea).

If someone wants a premium steak and lobster let them pay for it. Since it doesn't affect you, why do you care? It has no impact on the quality of the free food and is strictly voluntary.

I know everyone has different opinion but do you think chops grille is worth the extra

Thanks again

I've only eaten in Chops once, and felt the base (before the new menu) was excellent for the money spent. The food was of good portion size and excellently prepared (plus the staff is usually top notch;)).

As to paying extra on top of the extra...I'm holding opinion on that until I see what's what on our next trip.