Non alcoholic drink packages

Lulubelle45

I'm confused trying to pick a non alcoholic package. I get the soda card is just soda. I understand the water package. It's the difference between classic and premium what constitutes specialty coffee and teas and premium coffee and teas. Where do juices fall in all of this? How much are smoothies on their own? Can you get virgin dacquiries or pina coladas on either of those? Also, if I decide to buy the package on say the 2nd or 3rd day of a 7 day cruise, will I be paying for the days remaining or all 7 days. My thinking being if my teens are going to utilize the options or just drink at the meals

Really? Well that would make sense, I didn't realize it was prorated. That way we can see if the kids are happy with buffet drinks. Also one of them is a milk fiend, is this available in buffet or MDR and is there a fee?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Forums mobile app

Edited by Lulubelle45

I have booked the Premium Non-Alcoholic Package which has the following.

"Overview

Enjoy nearly our entire selection of sodas selections on board including all canned and fountain soft drinks from Coca-Cola, premium bottled water from Evian, Perrier and San Pellegrino, specialty coffees and teas, non-alcoholic frozen drinks and smoothies, Red Bull Energy Drink and specialty waters from Vitamin Water. Price shown is per person, per day."

It is quite comprehensive.

I have booked the Premium Non-Alcoholic Package which has the following.

"Overview

Enjoy nearly our entire selection of sodas selections on board including all canned and fountain soft drinks from Coca-Cola, premium bottled water from Evian, Perrier and San Pellegrino, specialty coffees and teas, non-alcoholic frozen drinks and smoothies, Red Bull Energy Drink and specialty waters from Vitamin Water. Price shown is per person, per day."

It is quite comprehensive.

My question then is - for example is a Latte considered a specialty coffee or a premium coffee? The classic non alcoholic package says Specialty coffee and teas the Premium has premium coffees and teas b what are the differences? ??

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Forums mobile app

Edited by Lulubelle45