Le Bistro - size of group?

DorothyB

How large of a group will they seat together at Le Bistro?

I've had dinner with 7 others in LeBistro...but they can probably fit a bit more I bet, with advance reservation.

Le Bistro has different layouts on different ships so I would guess that there are a number of different answers to this question. I saw a table of 10 on the Gem but that doesn't mean that would be possible on a smaller ship. Which ship are you on and how big is your party? That might help folks better answer what might be possible.

Sorry - on the Jewel - right now we have 9 who would like to dine together and it could easily grow - but want to be sure that they will be able to set up for us to dine together.

We had 19 that wanted to dine together at LeBisto. They set up tables for 10 and 9 next to each other. :)

Edited by peg013

Sorry - on the Jewel - right now we have 9 who would like to dine together and it could easily grow - but want to be sure that they will be able to set up for us to dine together.

As Peg said - that should be just fine. The Jewel is laid out like the Gem and there was definitely room for two tables of 10 next to each other on the Gem. Enjoy!

I saw a table that would easily seat 10-12, and it was kind of in an area by itself. But if that area is taken, their tables are moveable, so I'm sure you wouldn't have any issues for 9. Making a reservation should take care of any issues - and they will do their best to accomodate you.