Beach for toddlers

bearette

Which beach would you recommend for toddlers? I would like access to shade, food and a bathroom. I have been researching the different beaches, but I am just adding more ideas instead of taking them away. Which would you choose?

Sent from my KFTHWI using Forums mobile app

Which beach would you recommend for toddlers? I would like access to shade, food and a bathroom. I have been researching the different beaches, but I am just adding more ideas instead of taking them away. Which would you choose?

Everything you asked for can be found at LeGalion Beach AKA Baby Beach.

Now my family is interested in the butterfly farm. Which beach would meet this criteria and be near the butterfly farm?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Le Galion is a five minute walk from the Butterfly Farm.

Sold. Thanks everyone.

We enjoyed our time visiting the Butterfly Farm. The tour was educational and interesting. DH got beautiful pictures. The Butterfly Farm/Le Galion Beach is a wonderful combo especially if you are traveling with children.:)

We lend my support to everything Karysa says about Le Galion. In fact, we have posted similar info several times in the past (and in a different current thread). Le Galion is one of the most unique beaches we have visited in that it is (IMHO) the safest beach I have ever seen for small children. The protected cove generally keeps the water very calm (even on most windy days) and the slope, as you enter the water, is so gradual that it makes it easy for children. But of course, line any body of water, all children must be under constant supervision.

A couple of years ago DW and I spent quite a few days at Le Galion when it was too windy to go to many of the other beaches on that side of the island. Over a few days we got to know (and respect) the French family that owns/operates the little restaurant at Le Galion. They do turn out some great beach food and a friendly "Bon Jour" will make you a new friend although everyone does speak fluent English.

Hank

The last time I went I had to make arrangements with the driver to pick us up later in afternoon. I think all the cabs that were there in afternoon were all pre-arranged.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums