Contact wearers?! Carnival magic!

I wear mine in the pool and I also wear them when I go snorkeling. I usually just bring an extra set just in case. I have had no trouble with the contact/salt water. Hope this helped :rolleyes:

I use dailies and bring at least a couple extra for each eye. I'm gone for 10 days/9 nights so I'll probably bring 12. My last day is a travel day so I may just wear my glasses then.

I do bring goggles. I also bring my glasses and prescription sunglasses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On one cruise, the room attendant threw out the caps to my contact case I had left unscrewed on the sink. Thankfully I had an extra case and now I always bring an extra one too. Maybe he thought they were garbage from a used bottle.

Like the others mentioned, I bring a few extra pairs of lenses. Even with snorkeling in my contacts, I've never needed to use an extra pair. I just like knowing I don't have to worry about losing a lens in the ocean.

My eye dr told me the salt water is terrible on contacts so now he gives me a free sample 5 pack of dailies that I can use on the days I'm in the water:) works out great!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Forums mobile app

I bring one extra pair per day. I also carry classes everywhere with me. I've often gotten out of the water and noticed they are cloudy, so rather than carry a case and solution, if I happen to need to toss them I don't have to worry.

Also another thing we learned. Bring a small bottle of solution. We took a large bottle for the two of us. But you cannot take that on a flight. You will need something in the morning, after you have put your luggage out.

My daughter and I both wear contacts so we bring three extra pair each. Our eye dr gives us some free samples for snorkeling and also some small bottles of solution. The extra case is a good idea cause my daughters got thrown away last time by accident. We had to use two cups to store them! I also bring my glasses just n case . We snorkel with ours and never had problems but they are the soft kind of contacts. Have fun!

I don't think I have ever brought a spare pair. One time I just ended up wearing my glasses most of the trip (turns out I had to change he brand of solution I was using) I do have a smaller bottle of solution to bring with me and I try to have a case there the tops are connected so I don't have to worry about losing them.

I usually bring a total of 3 pair. I have to use the clear care solution which I must wait 6 hours before I can use them.I like to have a spare in case I lose one or a pair while diving or snorkeling etc. I usually bring one pair unopened just in case.

My daughter wears daily disposables and brings 14 pairs but generally only needs her normal 7, except when she tears one. Those suckers are thin!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Yes they are extremely thin! I just switched to daily disposables & it's taking a long time for my eyes to adjust to the difference. I'm cruising in August & will be traveling for a total of 10 days. I'm planning on doubling the amount of contacts I bring just in case. Always traveling with my glasses & thinking about purchasing a pair of prescription sunglasses. As you can probably tell I tend to overpack everything.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app