Morrisons in Gibraltar?

We are docking on a Sunday in May. I have researched the area but cannot find a definitive time that I can head up the Upper Rock & Med Steps.

We dock at 7:00am so, of course, I would like to make an early go of it! But I don't want to stand there waiting till 9:00am for me to get hiking up it!

PS - I plan to walk from the ship...am I stupid. I am in shape.

I read there was a Morrison's in Gibraltar but Google maps places it on the upper Rock. LOL!

Does someone know where it actually is & is it within walking distance from the ship?

Thanks...need my ciders...

The Morrison's website says the store is on Westside Road. I wasn't really paying attention to storefronts when I was there, but Westside Road is pretty close to the cruise terminal. Just look for "Westside Road, Gibraltar" on Google Maps directly.

The Morrison's website says the store is on Westside Road. I wasn't really paying attention to storefronts when I was there, but Westside Road is pretty close to the cruise terminal. Just look for "Westside Road, Gibraltar" on Google Maps directly.

Thanks! I never thought of looking on the Morrison website! :rolleyes:

Morrison's is walkable from the cruise terminal anyone you ask will be able to give you directions and all the Gibraltarians speak good English. It is located right next to St Bernard's Hospital and Mac Donald's. This Morrison's is the most busy of any in the group, it's quite a decent shop and even has a bar if you have time for a drink. :) I don't know what you are looking to purchase but there is another supermarket near the runway crossing towards the Spain boarder called Eroski.

Morrison's is walkable from the cruise terminal anyone you ask will be able to give you directions and all the Gibraltarians speak good English. It is located right next to St Bernard's Hospital and Mac Donald's. This Morrison's is the most busy of any in the group, it's quite a decent shop and even has a bar if you have time for a drink. :) I don't know what you are looking to purchase but there is another supermarket near the runway crossing towards the Spain boarder called Eroski.

As you come into the berth at Gibralter you can see Morrisons. When you get off pick the free map in the terminal and you will see "Superstore" on it. About ten minutes walk.

• 1 month later...

We went to Morrison's in Gibraltar, and bought cheap Diet Coke and bottled water, and a bottle of Febreeze. This was on Azamara just after the ship had been changed from Pulmantur. The Pulmantur passengers had smoked A LOT in the cabins and everything reeked. That Febreeze was a great investment for a Transatlantic cruise!