Coral Princess Lotion-Shampoo-Cond

alwayslisad

Hello

I will be on the Coral Princess in March 2015. Does anyone know if the shampoo / conditioner and lotion is still in bottle form. I was recently on another cruise line and they have these pump things on the wall with shampoo & condition and body wash. It was quite nasty...so I am hoping that Princess does not go down that road...

Hello

I will be on the Coral Princess in March 2015. Does anyone know if the shampoo / conditioner and lotion is still in bottle form. I was recently on another cruise line and they have these pump things on the wall with shampoo & condition and body wash. It was quite nasty...so I am hoping that Princess does not go down that road...

On our Sapphire cruise in January the lotion was still in a bottle but the shampoo/conditioner, which is now a combination was in the pump on the wall of the shower along with body wash. We thought the shampoo stuff was horrible and plan on bringing our own next time.

We were very surprised on the Grand in May to not have the pump bottles. I guess they are just a bit behind the times and I suspect that Princess will "remedy" the situation soon. Of course we always take our own anyway so it won't really affect us when they do make the change to all ships.

that green stuff in the pump bottles is beyond terrible, bring your own hair products and a cake of soap. The soap size has been cut in half and is just big enough to wash your hands. All the nice goodies we used to get when booking a mini suite are gone....while the cruise prices have gone up.:confused::cool::eek:

Just on the Coral in June. Pumps in the shower were for hair products and shower gel. The steward did leave a nice sized tube of lotion, and when I had put it away in my cosmetics bag, he left another, so I started doing it every day and a few to take home!

Does anyone know if I can purchase the shampoo and conditioner at the store or in the spa?

I know when I was on Disney and I adored the shampoo/condition I was able to purchase it in the gift store to bring it home. I have never been able to locate Princess shampoo and conditioner online...

Does anyone know if I can purchase the shampoo and conditioner at the store or in the spa?

I know when I was on Disney and I adored the shampoo/condition I was able to purchase it in the gift store to bring it home. I have never been able to locate Princess shampoo and conditioner online...

I loved the old lotion, it was never available in the shops.

I have never seen the shampoo there either.

I doubt you will want to purchase the new stuff. :eek:

Just on the Coral in June. Pumps in the shower were for hair products and shower gel. The steward did leave a nice sized tube of lotion, and when I had put it away in my cosmetics bag, he left another, so I started doing it every day and a few to take home!

that green stuff in the pump bottles is beyond terrible, bring your own hair products and a cake of soap. The soap size has been cut in half and is just big enough to wash your hands. All the nice goodies we used to get when booking a mini suite are gone....while the cruise prices have gone up.:confused::cool::eek:

And thus the reason why Priness has gone to dispensers on the wall. From all those folks loading up their suitcases with bottles of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bars of soap! :rolleyes: Stop complaining about the rise in costs and stop taking more stuff than you need.