Latitude Inside Offer Question

Yes just let your TA know you are a past passenger on NCL and have your latitudes number avail. You get all the perks offered by NCL and by the TA company. They can be different and combined. Enjoy!!!

If you don't happen to notice a cruise you want to book is on an "Insider Offer" list, would you still be given the extra Latitude days? How would you know you are getting extra Latitude days, is it marked anywhere on your confirmation?

• 3 weeks later...
If you don't happen to notice a cruise you want to book is on an "Insider Offer" list, would you still be given the extra Latitude days? How would you know you are getting extra Latitude days, is it marked anywhere on your confirmation?

Yes...If you book an Insider Offer cruise, the promo code "LATITUDE" will be on your invoice.

You could get 4 points per day if you booked a suite, 9 months out on a latitudes insider offer..plus the base point of one per cruise day

One thing to remember, if you notice a price drop anytime before your cruise and it is not an insider offer you will lose those latitude points that you got when you originally booked.

In essence each price drop you ask for they are cancelling your booking and rebooking at the fare you notice

It happened to me just last week. Booked Epic Feb 2015 this last May on insider offer and noticed a price drop a few weeks back. So not thinking I asked for the new price and PCC informed me after the new booking that I had indeed lost the insider offers points. However if I notice during any insider offer including Epic before final payment I can get the latitudes points restored