rooms in msc divina

nbemporat

I will review inside rooms after I finish with balcony rooms - MSC DIVINA CONFIDENTIAL.

Inside rooms a different in layout.

Basic set of amenities is standard for all cabins.

Movement depends on sea condition and position on the ship.

Movement explained in the same thread - see diagrams.

Enjoy your cruise!

Edited by cruisetrail

Are the rooms in the msc divina comfortable i mean the inside rooms? And does it moves a lot at night?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you are worried about the room moving a lot there are two things you can do with an inside room to lessen the motion.

1) Ask for a room in the middle of the ship on a low deck (deck 5 to 8) - they are low down and centre and are less likely to move.

2) When you are in your cabin you can turn the TV to a channel that shows the webcam on the front of the ship so it's like having a window. I find that helps with motion.

The ship is very big and it isn't going across large seas so it should be relatively calm anyway. Sometimes you won't even be aware you're on something moving. If you do feel sick then go to reception and they should be able to provide you with sea-sickness medication.

When are you cruising?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Inside cabins on Divina come in several variations. We were in 13147, which was one of the smaller ones. but it was adequate for a three night cruise. I viewed several other insides that had a lot more space. Those forward of the first bank of elevators, and those aft of the last bank of elevators are large. Those just aft of the midship/atrium elevators and small like ours. Please not that Divina has four banks of elevators. I can't say anything about the interior cabins that have their own interior hallway, and are almost square, as I didn't see one of them. EM

Inside cabins on Divina come in several variations. We were in 13147, which was one of the smaller ones. but it was adequate for a three night cruise. I viewed several other insides that had a lot more space. Those forward of the first bank of elevators, and those aft of the last bank of elevators are large. Those just aft of the midship/atrium elevators and small like ours. Please not that Divina has four banks of elevators. I can't say anything about the interior cabins that have their own interior hallway, and are almost square, as I didn't see one of them. EM

Those are the best 167sq ft and are very quiet because they are in there own little hallway.