NYC to Barbados

torst

It'll still be great temperatures once you get away from New York but it is the tail end of the hurricane season so there is a small risk of diversion/itinerary change.

I'd do the cruise myself even tho' it's not the best itinerary for a repo to the caribbean - not bad but not the best - overnight in St Maarten's a waste of time and you can keep Antigua, but I live in Bermuda so it doesn't grab me - maybe I could see what SS would quote for a 'board in Bermuda' fare!

I'm actually on the Whisper Dec 14th 2015 for the reverse repo to Fort Lauderdale - happy to be going in to Road Town but sad that Bequia's not on the itinerary.

Edited by jollyjones

It is still Hurricane Season so there is always a risk for a storm.

Weather in NYC will likely be on the cooler side but the day after you sail you should have warm weather.

I would not hesitate to book the cruise even though it is still Hurricane Season.

Keith

I'm doing this voyage October 14 and have no worries at all. I shall be happy to report back post trip if it will help:)

Whenever l have been in NY in October, the weather has been spot on and the last time l was in Bermuda at that time of year it was also very pleasant...but that was way back in 1971 and the climate has changed so much.

Sophia :)

• 1 month later...