Help Please-Carnival Liberty Deck 1 OV ??

Looking to upgrade to a OV on the Carnival Liberty. Is there a preferred area or should I fork over the money and do deck 2? Where is the laundry area or staff cleaning closet??

I'm nervous about the aft for anchor noise. Is there an OV area to stay away from? Thank you!:o

As always pics of the room is nice. I tried the search function but nothing is coming up. Again, thank you.

Info about us:

Romantic Vacation for hubby and I

8 day Southern(window or balcony is a must)

We have anytime dining

Quiet and Noise is important to us

Spend most of our time NOT on the Lido except to grab food.

Edited by KrystalWaters

My husband and I just stayed on the Riveria deck (deck 1) on the Valor, which is a sister ship to the Liberty.

We have always stayed in balcony cabins on deck 6 or 7, so I was a bit apprehensive about deck 1. However, we loved the cabin. Has a window that I actually was able to sit in and watch the sea go by. It even seemed a bit bigger than the balcony cabin. Closets, bathroom, and sofa are identical to 8c balcony cabins. We were in cabin 1363. It is midship, starboard side, and two doors down from the laundry room, which I loved. The midship elevator is right there. We were on the Southern, port-intesive cruise, and it was nice to come back each day and just have to walk up one flight of stairs to be back at our room. Less ship movement as well.

We never had any hallway noise issues. We did, however, hear some noise below us on the mornings we were pulling into port. It did not bother us though, as we are early risers. Would def book the cabin again.

Unfortunately, I'm not able to post any pics, but the room looks exactly like it does in the photo on the Carnival website. Hope that helps some.

Karen

My husband and I just stayed on the Riveria deck (deck 1) on the Valor, which is a sister ship to the Liberty.

We have always stayed in balcony cabins on deck 6 or 7, so I was a bit apprehensive about deck 1. However, we loved the cabin. Has a window that I actually was able to sit in and watch the sea go by. It even seemed a bit bigger than the balcony cabin. Closets, bathroom, and sofa are identical to 8c balcony cabins. We were in cabin 1363. It is midship, starboard side, and two doors down from the laundry room, which I loved. The midship elevator is right there. We were on the Southern, port-intesive cruise, and it was nice to come back each day and just have to walk up one flight of stairs to be back at our room. Less ship movement as well.

We never had any hallway noise issues. We did, however, hear some noise below us on the mornings we were pulling into port. It did not bother us though, as we are early risers. Would def book the cabin again.

Unfortunately, I'm not able to post any pics, but the room looks exactly like it does in the photo on the Carnival website. Hope that helps some.

Karen

Thank you sooo much, Karen!:)

I pulled the trigger on 1296. Couldn't beat that for $1300 total for an 8 day Southern. Now I have my window I can plan our pre-cruise vacation day at Disney knowing I haven't broke the bank:p

We stay on the Riveria deck on all our cruises. Our choice is in the forward section about two thirds the way back towards mid- ship. There is very little noise and never any of the motion you get from up front or way back in the rear cabins.

We stay on the Riveria deck on all our cruises. Our choice is in the forward section about two thirds the way back towards mid- ship. There is very little noise and never any of the motion you get from up front or way back in the rear cabins.

Like around 1263?

Thank you sooo much, Karen!:)

I pulled the trigger on 1296. Couldn't beat that for $1300 total for an 8 day Southern. Now I have my window I can plan our pre-cruise vacation day at Disney knowing I haven't broke the bank:p

You are very welcome :) Sounds like a good deal. Enjoy!

Karen